Tickets, Seating, and Box Office Information
- The Front Office of Sacramento Republic FC is open Monday – Friday 9:00 to 5:30 p.m. On Saturday and Sunday event days, the Front Office is open 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- The Sacramento Republic FC Front Office is located at 2421 17th Street in Sacramento, Calif.
- Children two years of age and under do not need tickets. If the child has reached their third birthday, they must have a ticket to enter.
- Visa, Mastercard and American Express are accepted at the Front Office. Tickets are sold exclusively through Ticketmaster.com and are not sold at the front office.
Republic FC Box Office Contact Information
- General Information – (916) 307-6100
- Sacramento Republic FC Tickets – (916) 307-6100
- Sacramento Republic FC Tickets Email: email@example.com
Get tickets at Ticketmaster.com
Will Call & Box Office Information
- Will call may be picked up at the ticket booths the front gate of Papa Murphy’s Park on the day of the event beginning when gates open.
- To pick up tickets in Will Call, please bring a photo I.D.
- Please distribute tickets ahead of time for friends and family. Papa Murphy’s Park cannot take tickets on behalf of fans for third parties at Will Call.
- The Box Office will be open at the same time as when gates open.
- Single game tickets will be on-sale pending availability.
Accessible seating is available at Papa Murphy’s Park. Accessible seating is reserved exclusively for patrons with accessible needs and their companion. Depending upon availability, we will make efforts to ensure that seats for additional guests will be located as close as possible to the accessible space. This policy ensures that we are able to accommodate all those that need accessible seating.
We are committed to working with patrons on a case-by-case basis to adequately accommodate individual needs. Please call us at (916) 307-6100 for questions regarding accessible seating.
As a reminder to all fans, please be wary of fraudulent or counterfeit tickets to Papa Murphy’s Park events. Counterfeit tickets will not be accepted for admission to the event. For your protection, we advise you to ensure that your tickets were acquired either directly from the event organizer or from our designated ticket servicing agent, Ticketmaster.com